In certain cases, information that is not personally identifiable may be automatically collected and/or logged. For example, information regarding visitor’s browser, operating system, IP address, and the domain name of sites linked to englishfest.id because it allows englishfest.id to accommodate the needs of the majority of visitors. It also assists with troubleshooting and diagnoses if there are problems with servers, and the information helps produce important statistics on how often pages are visited.
The viewer may receive a cookie. A cookie is a small data structure sent from a web server to the internet browser and saved on your hard drive as a text file. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies you can disable this function in your web browser although doing so may restrict access to some web pages.
Cookies store non-personal information such as your server address, your top-level domain name, the date and the time of your visit to the site, the pages you accessed and downloaded, the address of the last site you visited, and the type of browser you are using. We use this information to monitor our website use to facilitate web site management, development and planning. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used or visited. This helps us analyze data on webpage traffic and improve our website in order to customize it to visitor needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
The only self-identifying information involved in the cookies shows the general location where you come from, helping us to track which countries use the website to the greatest extent.
All personal information is collected directly from you. All information provided to us by you is used only for the purposes you state at the time and for internal management.
No other third party will have access to your information. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information at any time except in the situation of your consent or the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public safety.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
– request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers,
– request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected,
– request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– the right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
– the right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– the right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– the right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– the right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– the right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond to you within 30 days. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
While englishfest.id takes measures to ensure privacy of all information transmitted on the website, englishfest.id is unable to guarantee secure transmission of information over the internet. Viewers must be aware of the risks they are taking in any information that they choose to submit to any website or in electronic mail. If the viewer is concerned with transmitting information over the internet the viewer may contact englishfest.id by email.
Englishfest.id is in no way responsible for websites that are linked from englishfest.id. Once you leave the jurisdiction of englishfest.id, we are unable to ensure your privacy. The protection policies of the other website in question may vary greatly from that of englishfest.id.
Last updated: May 10, 2023